Helaas is dit blog niet meer actief.

Voor cursussen met PanPastel verwijs ik je naar

zondag 13 maart 2016

Let's play guitar

Hello everyone, 


all around guitars!
 I saw some many pictures of guitars in the last time, so I choosed it for inspiration. 



Size 24 cm x 31 cm


Colors I used for my sample

Panpastel TitaniumWhite 100.5

Panpastel Chrom. Oxid Green Tint 340.8

Panpastel Chrom. Oxid Green

Panpastel Violet 470.5
Panpastel Ultramarine Blue 520.5

Panpastel Bright Yellow Green 680.5
Panpastel Pearl Medium Black, COARSE 014

Panpastel Colorless Blender 010


Step by Step


My background created with Brusho.

Prepared with tapes.


Tinted with Gesso. used stencil to wiped circles onto background. 


Sketched guitar. 


Colored ...

Used wax.


Added words and more circles. 


Have a great day!Thanks for looking!



creatieve groetjes,


4 opmerkingen:

Wenda zei

I love it, Dani.

Hugs Wenda

Daniela Rogall zei

Thanks Wenda :-) I love it to paint with PanPastel :-)

emsiescreaties zei

Wauw, beautiful, i like the colours and the way you have used them very much.

Daniela Rogall zei

Thanks Emmy for your comment and that you like my artwork :-)