Helaas is dit blog niet meer actief.

Voor cursussen met PanPastel verwijs ik je naar

zaterdag 6 februari 2016

Valentine

Hello everyone, 


Valentine's Day is comming and this is my inpiration for you.



Size 24 cm x 31 cm

Colors I used for my sample

Panpastel TitaniumWhite 100.5

Panpastel Diarylide Yellow 250.5

Panpastel Magenta 430.5
Panpastel Permanent Red 340.5
Panpastel Ultramarine Blue 520.5

Panpastel Orange 280.5
Panpastel Pearl Medium White COARSE 012

Panpastel Pearl Medium Black COARSE 014

Step by Step


At first I colored the paper with 4 colors, Ultramarine Blue, Diarylide Yellow, Orange, Magenta.


I played with Gesso and placed pattern with stencil.


After drying I painted a heart and colored it. Some effects are created with Tissue Tape and second layer with Panpastel.



I painted more elements in white.



Stamped and painted flowers and hearts. 



At last I puted a few points of lights with Pearl Medium White and placed the word "everyday". 


Thanks for looking!


creatieve groetjes,




6 opmerkingen:

Orsolina zei

Wunderschön. Tolle Farbzusammenstellung.

LG Biggi

Daniela Rogall zei

Danke Biggi!

Linda zei

Prachtig! En bedankt voor de uitleg!

Daniela Rogall zei

Thanks for your comment Linda :-)

Corrie Herriman zei

Beautiful, Dani !
Corrie x

Daniela Rogall zei

Thanks Corrie :-)