Helaas is dit blog niet meer actief.

Voor cursussen met PanPastel verwijs ik je naar

donderdag 26 november 2015

Christmas Greeting Card

Hello,
today you see my first christmas card.
Juhuu christmas card production begins!


This sample is created with 4 PanPastel colors

Panpastel Orange 280.5
Panpastel Permanent Red 340.5
Panpastel Rich Gold 911.5
Panpastel Chromium Oxide Green Shade 660.3

I love to work with PanPastel and search different ways for using the colors.
I hope you like it. 

At first I stamped the Poinsettia and colored it in red, orange and gold. 

Sprayed with fixative and cut it out. 

The background is a mix with Panpastel Permanent Red and white Gesso. I smoothed the medium with the finger to the paper 

After drying I stamped a christmas words onto background and placed my Poinsettia. 

The edges of the ground card are also created with Red. So I have the perfect frame for my image. 

Have you any question please write a comment. 


creatieve groetjes,

Dani


PS: Thanks for your comments at the last time, your are great!


1 opmerking:

Daphne zei

Looks good, I like the colors, the match each other really well

Daphne